Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Distance learning & what I did in lock down

 In lock down it got really boring but I had to keep on top of school work and act like it was a normal week of school just at home.On the first day of lock down .I did not do anything it was really boring for the first couple of days but a couple days later I was aloud to go around the block all by myself it was really fun . When we went into level 2 again I went to the park and then to my aunt's she was not that fun though because she did not want to get out of her hot tub  . It was really fun because the day we went into level 4 my uncle had come to Cristchurch from Auckalnd but the bad news was that I did not get to see him until we were out of lock down. This is me with all my siblings at the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post