Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

My woderful persuasive writing

 Hello I'm Charlotte and your on my amazing blog I hope you enjoy what I have been learning about

this week I have been learning about persuasive writing it was really fun to write persuasive here is my wonderful work I hope you enjoy all my learning.

You can be on a device for a couple of minutes but it is  better not to be on it cause when you put your device down you can see the real world that is right in front of you. And you could help make lunch or play a board game with your family and friends. If your always are on devices you might get bad eyesight and you could need glasses if your always on your technology. Like when your at school your not always on a device so you could do the same at home you cold do some chores like cleaning your room or helping your mum or dad do the dishes. I am not telling you that you are not aloud on your devices im just telling you that it would be better for you it would be better for your eyes if you were not on a device atleast 20 mins before bed. Like if your like me I can never get to sleep from what is on the internet. If you play video games and lets give you an example with roblox if someone says they will give you some robux and you give your password to them then they might steal your robux instead of giving you robux that is why you should never give out personal information on video games. Even just the internet you might give out something that you should not have like the password from where your parents money gos buy and people may steal the money off your parents and you do not want. That or you could get a virus on your computer there is over 1,0000 people on earth that play what you play today. Just warning you that it is best for you to not be on devices to much.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte! I really love your writing! I agree with you, you shouldn't be on a device! Next time, try to make paragraphs!
    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Pippa I do agree with comment I should have done some more paragraphs and a big thank you for leting me know what I need to work on I will keep working on that on my next writing like this.But do you think kids should be on devices 24/7 even at school and after school kids will be sick of it and then go on technolegy even if they are not aloud.
      -Charlotte

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post