Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Charlotte NEILSON House of Bricks Reflection

 Hello and welcome to the most exciting blog you will ever see today I am going to be showing you my opinion of house of bricks it was really fun and exciting.


My favourite Lego activity was mosaics because I was allowed to be as creative as I wanted.

I created a picture frame and I used blue, pink and purple bricks. 


My least favourite Lego activity was the race track because I didn't understand it that well.

I found this hard because I had to change it to make it go far and it kept stopping on the track.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was mosaic because it showed what I

was best at when I work alone compared to when I work with a group or partner.


The most challenging activity was down in Kaupeka and it was called Pass the Bricks.

This was hard because I was not expecting what I got in the end. 


I did not enjoy working collaboratively with others because I like to work alone when it comes to

building stuff and I like being independent.



1 comment:

  1. dear Charlotte,
    your blog is awesome! I see you have put a lot of work into it. I love how you wrote what colour bricks you used on your favourite activity. Maybe next time you could use some smaller words instead of the long ones.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post